• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Anti-gun? Really? I never would have guessed. She seems to really enjoy the firearms episodes....

Indeed, it was pointed out to me a while back. I guess it's one of those "hey these are cool, but normal people shouldn't have them" things. I also know the .50 cal shot she makes in one of the episodes was faked. You can google it and find it on youtube. She "makes the shot" but the camera shows front dust cover on the rifle scope. :laugh:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    There's been a lot of negative flake hitting the Myth busters because of this. Those people likely aren't considering that those 3 reached the end of their contracts and wanted to explore other options.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Indeed, it was pointed out to me a while back. I guess it's one of those "hey these are cool, but normal people shouldn't have them" things. I also know the .50 cal shot she makes in one of the episodes was faked. You can google it and find it on youtube. She "makes the shot" but the camera shows front dust cover on the rifle scope. :laugh:

No anti gun talk on the show, so why do we care?

Also, so they did a reverse angle with the lens cover on...hardly proves it was "faked"

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Or Discovery cut the budget for the show and low folks on the totem pole got the ax..... :dunno:

if that were the case I would have expected them on camera for the farewell. Tori hasn't said anything on twitter though Kari and Grant were gracious for their time.

I am am guessing contract dispute.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I hope they do get a show of there own! They have chemistry together. I wish them well. I hope they stay in television. I'll brobably still watch the show, but with less enthusiasm. Yeah, Kari is hot.

Top Bottom