• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Last year I attended my first KD, and Yellowhouse Jake supplied us with 'score' sheets to track our sighter shots. They had an MOA grid on them, making adjustment to the sights easier. I stole his idea for a more recent KD shoot I did, shrinking the targets so all 4 distances would be printed onto one sheet. Print on both sides for double duty.
    I've added a 2nd silhouette so one can draw in their sight picture, reticle marks, etc. Space is provided below wind & temp under each target for note taking.
    Folding the paper twice (into quads) makes it easy to fit into a pocket, while displaying one target (distance) for easy use.

After sharing with YHJ, he felt it should be shared with the community, so here it is. PDF attached.
    View attachment AQT_KD_Sighter.pdf

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I could have used this last weekend and will for sure print some out for next time. They would be a great addition to YHJ's spiral bound rifleman log book volume 2. :yesway:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I could have used this last weekend and will for sure print some out for next time. They would be a great addition to YHJ's spiral bound rifleman log book volume 2. :yesway:

Agreed! He's been told he can do with it as he pleases (it was his idea I 'borrowed' in the first place). I left it editable, so any designer can tinker as needed.

Top Bottom