cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    Kel-Tec PF9 for sale

Sold

Very good condition, Blackhawk pocket holster, 2 magazines, Box and belt clip.

Cash Price: $225

Ltch and Valid DL required.

r7m7ok.jpg

download

Last edited:

surferfox72

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    south bend
    !!!!!!WARNING !!!!!! There was no misunderstanding with this guy and his deals....its a scam!!!! He reposed and did the same thing to me, we had a place to meet and time, then he came back and said he got a better deal...mind u I replied then he replied to me, multiple times....at no time was this deal simyltanious with another like he claims happened with previous deal or misunderstanding. He gets you locked in then says "he got a better offer" did it to me, and he did it to yogiboobooranger. Do not deal with him, check his feedback profile! Last I checked, this was not a silent auction

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    There was no misunderstanding on the PF9

Bumping. Misunderstanding in a deal that fell thru.
    I said I would take the gun and we made arrangements to meet with a time and location. The day before the meet I pmed him for a phone number. This is when he told me he wanted more than the $225 he posted, that he had been offered more and was giving me the option to match it or he would sell to the other guy. What a poor example of an INGOer! So anyway, what ever deal you make, be sure on his asking price because he will raise it on you if he wants more money. I did notify the MODS about him as well and they suggested posting a negative review. I was not going to but after hearing he pulled the same thing on another member, I did post negative feedback. And if you will notice. he still has not changed his asking price!!

Last edited:

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    !!!!!!WARNING !!!!!! There was no misunderstanding with this guy and his deals....its a scam!!!! He reposed and did the same thing to me, we had a place to meet and time, then he came back and said he got a better deal...mind u I replied then he replied to me, multiple times....at no time was this deal simyltanious with another like he claims happened with previous deal or misunderstanding. He gets you locked in then says "he got a better offer" did it to me, and he did it to yogiboobooranger. Do not deal with him, check his feedback profile! Last I checked, this was not a silent auction

Never had a deal with you please do not try and defame me. It is not appreciated.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom