• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blake2981

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Greenfield
    I don't know about the model you are wanting, but I bought my last Kel Tek at Pop's guns in Indy (they have quite a few in stk, but I am not a big Fan of Pop's)

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Plainfield Shooting supplies Had a few a while back. I was told they were selling fast, I would look them up and call before you make a drive.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I know it's an old thread...

I just saw this gun and thought I would post it, but I did a search and saw that it has been discussed several times. Okay, since I missed it, I will not open a new thread, but just bump this one to the uninformed such as myself.

I would like to have one of these one day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CTizq4NCto]YouTube - Tactical-Life.com Kel-Tec PMR-30[/ame]

Last edited:

ruger44srh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Bought a PMR 30 a few weeks ago, got 2 magazines from the factory in less than a week for a good price. Light, accuurate, as fun to shoot as my MarkII Ruger.:D

Brett244

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I am intrigued by the hi cap mags. But not too excited about the .22mag. I guess I don't know much about these, but do they make a model alike this in a .22LR? I would really like to find a .22LR that has a capacity like this.(without buying a calico,etc.)

This is probably a dumb question, .22lr will not cycle through a .22 mag, will it?

Basically I want a plinker(.22lr) with high capacity and not pay for .22mag ammo

Brett244

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thanks! I really wish they had the exact frame and all that of the PMR in a .22lr. There is nothing wrong with that PLR but its more of a MINI AR or something of that sort than a pistol.

ruger44srh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    DO NOT put .22LR ammo in a .22 Mag chamber--the brass shell of the .22 Mag is longer and has a thicker wall thickness (same inside dimension but a little bigger outside). The .22 LR can split when fired because of the larger chamber diameter.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I have seen them around and on Gunbroker.com but, everyone that has them seems to be gouging the hell out of the prices for now...

djones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Greenfield
    Indy area

I have been looking around for a new one in the Indy area for a while. There was a used one at west side pawn on 10th st a while back for $400 but I thought that was an outragious price for a used gun that does not have much history. I would feel much better buying from a gun store that can help if there are any issues and for warranty work. They ended up selling it 2 weeks ago to somebody for the $400 bucks.

David

Top Bottom