• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    SOLD I have a used, but in like new condition RFB for sale. I have decided to work on a SBR project so I'm selling my RFB to fund it. Works perfect, 80-100 rounds through it. Comes with box, sling, manual, and 5 FN FAL metric magazines. I have ammo available to go with the trade if you need it. I currently have a few extras on the gun. Some things i can keep or they can go with the gun, up to you. UTG flashlight with pigtail and 45 degree mount, and a Magpul angled foregrip. UTG light was 60+ bucks, angled mount was 10, and angled foregrip was 30. The Aimpoint is not for sale sorry.

These guns are going for 2600 online with one or two mags and no extras. Mags cost 30+ these days if you can find them. Thats 150 worth of mags, 100 worth of extras, all basically free with price of gun. I have some .308 ammo as well if you need it but that will cost extra at a fair price.

$2600 FTF only no shipping.

Cash is king, but I would consider a partial trade for a 300 BLK upper SBR 8" or 9" barrel.

Please don't email me about price being too high. This is the current market. If you don't like it just move on, no need for hate mail. This gun is rare and worth the money.

photo1udo.jpg

photo2rn.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom