• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    The only way they get my money is if they make one in .30 Carbine, and I'll be in line with cash in hand. Or .45 Win Mag. Or make a Sub 2000 that takes XD mags.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    That can use the ballistics of the .22 Mag, where the PMR would just make a loud boom. :)

Wonder if that will break down any. At 4 pounds, not a bad backpacking rifle.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Will it's trigger not reset for civilian models? :D :D (Sorry, couldn't resist, I know they are changing that on their shotgun).

While nonplussed by many of their other offerings I have owned, this and the pistol looks pretty neat. The RMR looks like a HK MP7 in a way. Now THAT would be a neato looking SBR project!

NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Okay, I want one. I like the idea of the PMR-30, but a pistol length barrel kills a lot of the benefits of the .22 mag. This RMR-30 is more my cup of tea. And if the standard magazine matches the PMR-30 at 30 rounds, maybe you could get an extended mag that held 60...:D.......although, a few 30 round mags would make for some fun plinking and lotsa $$$ downrange. :):

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I would like to have one too, down side is Kel-Tec hasn't even started production on this rifle yet. If I was a betting man, you may see one after the first of next year 2012. Look how slow they are on getting the PMR-30 out to the public. :dunno:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I handled the RMR30 at the SHOT Show; it is slick. Reminded me somewhat of the Feather AT-22 carbine of days gone by. The Kel-Tec rep I spoke with said the RMR30 wouldn't be ready until sometime in the 4th quarter of this year, after the KSG12.

IMO, Kel-Tec needs to stop innovating and start producing; the PMR30s have only been trickling in (we have a waiting list of more than a dozen), and SUB-2Ks have been nigh on impossible to find lately.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I like some of Kel Tecs ideas but a .22 magnum? With .22 magnum rounds running $8/50 for the cheap stuff, I will say no thanks. Something in that design that shoots 7.62 x 39 would get my money.

Top Bottom