Please reply by conversation.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I used to go all out making costumes for my boy. He broke my heart this year when he determined he is 'too old' to go trick or treating anymore lol.

Last year, I made a tron costume for him. It is constructed of EL Wire, and glows at dusk/night via AA batteries. I hate seeing it just sit collecting dust, but don't really wish to sell it either.

So, I will let an INGO member borrow it for their child for halloween. It does use electricity/voltage. It contains inverters to convert the dc to a low amp ac signal (required for EL Wire). It is very low voltage, and I will have to test the 'tingle' one would feel should a short occur. It is not enough to catch the suit on fire or anything, but is worth mentioning for concerned parents. The costume had also been sprayed with flame retardant spray. I wouldn't have put my kid in it if it wasn't safe.

It is designed for a skinny build, approx. 50" tall child. It is very tight to get into. He weighed about 50lb at that height, and was fairly tight fitting.

I live 20 mins west of Indy, and work in speedway. I'd prefer not to travel too far out of the way if possible (for both pickup and return).

I realize this is a longshot, but if someone out there wants to borrow a cool costume, the first to post here gets dibs.

I will be unavailable until late sunday to respond.

Below is a video detailing the suit when i had made it.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITnuyAutbZU[/ame]

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Bump checking on the boba fett costume from the prior year also (to see if we still have all the parts)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom