• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    ($5 per knife on kitchen knives up to 10 inches long*** make your wife happy) Hi guys, just a heads up. I will try to be at profire most Saturdays and you can drop them off there if you like. I know a lot of you can't always make it there ,so I can meet you up to 10 miles from my house ,which is in Clermont. This is my hobby among many, I work full time and will try to be as fast as I can and the highest quality , I am a perfectionist go's along with being a jeweler lol. 317-972-9661 texting is best during the day.

Last edited:

southpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    How much for 8" chef knife, 7" santuko, 6" chef, 2" paring. I also have an old 3 or 4 inch butterfly knife I'd like to have done.
    What/where is profire?

Thanks!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I would like to know if you sharpen serrated kitchen knives? Our steak knives are getting dull and as much as I try to steel them, it's just not enough.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    I thought a "steel" isn't used to really sharpen? Not trying to be a smartass, but this is what I've always heard. ^^

Last edited:

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Beautiful work

Just got my Junglas and Esee 6 back from Robbie. Man it is well beyond what I expected. It is pretty cool to hold up the Junglas and have the light gleam off the edge. Worth every penny.

He now had my Kershaw Outcast and Esee 3. The challenge should be the Outcast

Top Bottom