• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I placed an order a week ago and after not recieveing anything, I called today. I informed the lady that I had not recieved my order and asked if it was en route. She replied "oh no, of course not, that company only ships to us about once a year, and we rarely ever have any of their products"

They do however, show about 15 different products from this manufacturer as available and in stock.

If you dont have the product, why is it showing "in stock" and why did you send me a confirmation email???

If you ever order from this company, call and see if they actually have the product, or if they are just lying, as they did to me.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    as a second note, anyone know any place that has Emerson Mini Commanders actually in stock? Like that physically possesses them for the purpose of resale? Perhaps a company with integrity?

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Closed pending rebuttal.

:laugh:

Sorry, to hear that. If it's my first time doing business with a company online then I ALWAYS call first and make sure to speak with AN ACTUAL PERSON.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    as a second note, anyone know any place that has Emerson Mini Commanders actually in stock? Like that physically possesses them for the purpose of resale? Perhaps a company with integrity?

Check with INGO member, Bradsknives, maybe he can help you out.

Top Bottom