• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo and I missed Knife Lady at the show, but Brad took a few minutes out of his EXTREMELY busy table to chat with us.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I went, saw a minty Sav/Anschutz 141 and the guy behind me bought it. Saw two 1100 mags, not completely trashed, nice new dealer shot good prices on them. Even saw an old .44 Ruger sporter, but it looked like somebody checkered the underside of forearm, still neat to see one.

I had to park for a spell at my dad's table, felt like crap (reaction to medicine). Recovered after about 30 mins.

As for stuff I like, it was a better show than usual...........unfortunately I have to pay taxes next week (but I did have a credit card ready for the deal of the day if I saw it).

:)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So is the show worth driving an hour for? Any good deals on some .223 ammo?

Decent sized-show. We were only there for a half hour or so. Lots of knife dealers (more knives than guns, it seemed), but I'd only buy from Brad and Knife Lady so that's a moot point. The rest was "meh".

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Thank you Scutter.:D We appreciate it too. Wish I knew someone who was going that way today so I could send some knives with them to give to Brad. He needs more ESEE laser strike knives. I cannot drive that far or of course I would. Anyone going please call me 317-605-7489.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Didn't have any there but will at the next show. Will be at both the Lagrange and the Crown point show.

Good deal; hopefully I'll get there in time to grab it up. :yesway:

I thought it was a good show as far as the Kokomo show goes...I just didn't have the cash to get anything. The couple of vendors that I talked to seemed pretty willing to haggle.

It figures too that I would run into something that I really "needed" to get. A vendor had a beautiful SVW46 "grey ghost" P38 with stamped sheet metal grips. That would have been a fantastic add to my P38 collection.

Top Bottom