• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    I would like to know if anyone has had dealings with KYTAC? I have ordered a holster for my revolver and am anxious to get it in hand. The six week lead time has come and gone. Then the " I'll get it out early next week" has come and gone with no communication. Now there is no response to my email.

Anyone else purchase from this guy?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    nope never heard of him. Most of his holsters look like Blade-Tech copys.

I WISH my raven concealment order that just arrived got here in 6 weeks lol, more like 3 months.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    nope never heard of him. Most of his holsters look like Blade-Tech copys.

I WISH my raven concealment order that just arrived got here in 6 weeks lol, more like 3 months.

Actually he was one of the first kydex guys around, probably before bladetech but his stuff is not a knock off. He makes good gear but as you are experiencing delivery is slow, he's basically a one man shop. You're complaint is uncommon but I haven't heard anyone get stiffed by him.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Dave doesn't really communicate via email - I'd try to call him. And yes, there is sometimes quite a wait for his gear. But, it is top drawer (without equal, IMO).

I use a Brave Heart for EDC, and a Sooper Hooper for my 5" 2011. I have a Sooper Hooper for a G17 on the way. Coach stopped using his CR Speed holster for his 5" STI after he borrowed my Sooper Hooper - they are damn fast.

Dave isn't copying other people's designs - least of all Blade-Tech. It is generally the other way around.

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    "slow1911's" - How is the Braveheart for EDC? Is there really much difference between it and typical IWB holsters? Any experience with the KYTAC mag pouches?

After googling the website I'm considering ordering a Braveheart and a mag pouch.

"Copper" - I hope it comes soon!

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "slow1911's" - How is the Braveheart for EDC? Is there really much difference between it and typical IWB holsters? Any experience with the KYTAC mag pouches?

After googling the website I'm considering ordering a Braveheart and a mag pouch.

"Copper" - I hope it comes soon!

I think the Braveheart is a great holster. It stays put which is essential for consistent draws and ease of reholstering. There is no slop in how it holds the gun - the tension is just right for me. I've also used a Blade Tech IWB with straps and prefer the Braveheart considerably more.

I have used their magazine pouches. They are no frills and get the job done. Secure and easy to draw from.

David Elderton makes great gear. But, you have to be patient to get it. I own the BH and a Sooper Hooper for a 5" SV and I have another Sooper Hooper on the way for a Glock 17.

Top Bottom