• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Ok, I had a thought today. I know women don't usually carry wallets and sometime leave there purse in the car to run into the store to buy something. Where do you carry your LTCH so you don't accidentally run errands without it. Or more so what do you do to make sure you always have it on you?

Just something I'm curious about.:D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Well, When I carry a purse I never leave it in the car if I'm not there with it, so I keep it there. If I don't carry a purse it is in a pocket, of some sort.

When I walk out of the house I run a mental check list...

Child, Check.
    Protection, check.
    LTCH, check.
    Keys, Check.
    Cell phone, check.
    Money, check.

Sometimes it doesn't work out as planned and I forget something but it is NEVER my Protection, LTCH OR My Child. :)

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I always make sure to take my purse with me when I'm carrying. I tend to really like my purses, though, so I usually don't mind. However, I can't carry to work or even leave it in the parking lot (even after the parking lot bill gets passed...so sad), so I don't actually have many opportunities to carry. If I'm going out for the day and will be carrying, I usually switch to a cross-the-body purse so I can quickly access my sidearm without dropping my purse. It also makes it easier to get to my spare mag in the front pocket. Bonus: more hands to buy more wonderful things...or one hand to buy and one hand to take my husband's wallet to buy them. :)

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I was thinking the pocket but wasn't to sure. I always have mine in my wallet along with everything else (except money) but, I'm a guy. So mainly it's just discipline in knowing to always check to make sure its there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    To paraphrase an old slogan: I never leave home without it. I do carry a wallet in my purse, and it is always in there. I never leave my purse in the truck. Too many break ins in vehicles in parking lots and drive ways. Saw some turds breaking into cars in my neightborhood not too long ago. For those reasons, it is always with me.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Saw some turds breaking into cars in my neightborhood not too long ago. For those reasons, it is always with me.

did you chace them down the street waving your .45?;)

my wife is always leaving her purse at home..always forgetting her DL and everything else. she doesnt carry{Im working on it:)}
    however..my mom carries and has for as long as I can remember...she keeps her LTCH on her belt. she has a pouch that loops onto a belt..I think its made to use for money :dunno:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Well, When I carry a purse I never leave it in the car if I'm not there with it, so I keep it there. If I don't carry a purse it is in a pocket, of some sort.

When I walk out of the house I run a mental check list...

Child, Check.
    Protection, check.
    LTCH, check.
    Keys, Check.
    Cell phone, check.
    Money, check.

Sometimes it doesn't work out as planned and I forget something but it is NEVER my Protection, LTCH OR My Child. :)
    wait to you have more than one child to chase down to leave the house. You'll be walking out to the house saying, "two out of three, that's not bad let's go."

Top Bottom