• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Thanks IJW, HandK, all the ladies that attended; It was a great day and We covered some different stuff than I've seen in the past - which is always good.
    I know my wife enjoyed; and I'm looking forward to next one to help again and hopefully have the daughter and some of her friends there.
    (Nurses - they had to work and there is NO rescheduling weekends ... sadly)

B-lou not sure which of the few husbands that there were talking; but I know I didn't realize it if I was talking over Gary. Tell 'em sorry.

I only got a few pictures and a few videos due to forgetting SD cards ... ooops

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Wife and Daughter wanted me to post a THANK YOU to Handk and his crew for another great day of defense shooting lessons...said they will both keep coming with more friends as long as you guys keeping doing them. They also wanted to say thanks to everyone who had a part in putting on this event (IJW)....they talked about it all weekend....only had one negative comment and that was the husbands that attended need to keep their voices down while gary is speaking caused they missed some of what was being said. They said it not me as I did not attend......B-lou

I wasn't aware that this was happening and I'll keep a better eye on it for next time. Tell them thanks again for coming out.

B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    I have been told by the wife that I should not have used the word "negative" as there was nothing negative about the day...I should have worded it as recommend to the husbands to be a little more aware of when Gary is speaking to try to keep it down as they want to hear every word he has to say......she needs to register on this site so she can speak for herself :-/.....B-lou
    PS no apology needed BrotherBill

udchemist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    a little disappointed i missed this - went to the one last year and had an aboslute blast! i'll have to keep an eye out for it next spring :)

Top Bottom