• ...and so much more!
  • originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    ladies are welcome

just wanted to let the ladies know that i am doing my 2nd meet and eat. last time we had no ladies. all the info is on the events page. there is no set agenda but it could be a good way to meet people that live close that could help in a shtf situation or just some good people. i just thought i would let you know first hand and hope you will check it out.:yesway:

Last edited:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Do we have any ladies in the Greenwood area? I thought they were all in the extremities.. up north or down south. Who else is central besides me and Spas?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Do we have any ladies in the Greenwood area? I thought they were all in the extremities.. up north or down south. Who else is central besides me and Spas?

Cathy is here in Crawfordsville, though she usually reads over my shoulder instead of using her own sign on.

engineerchica

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    I'm in the Warsaw area. Went to Tri-County last weekend. Might have a friend (also female, has guns for home defense but not a big shooter) at work who'd like to meet at a range. I have yet to meet another woman who shoots!!!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I'm on the SW side (think W Washington) but Greenwood's not that far of a drive for me (nothing's really that far once I get on 465, lol)

Top Bottom