• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What a wacko.

I'd like to know what happens if she doesn't submit the the eval...Hopefully it's a loss of license. I don't think I want her on the same roads I drive on.:n00b:

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    ya know what, good for her. She didn't do anything wrong other than refuse to stop and be hassled. So they break her window and drag her out over a broken tail light? get the plate number, gives you the address, send a letter if you care that much.

Just because you don't agree to submit to be hassled over stupid **** doesn't make you crazy.

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    ya know what, good for her. She didn't do anything wrong other than refuse to stop and be hassled. So they break her window and drag her out over a broken tail light? get the plate number, gives you the address, send a letter if you care that much.

Just because you don't agree to submit to be hassled over stupid **** doesn't make you crazy.

Yeah, what he said.:yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Last time I checked, if a PO tries to pull you over, you have to pull over. Get a burger after the TS is over.

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    Six years ago my wife was followed into one of the drive-up lanes at our bank and then "lit up" by the Fort Wayne PD. She asked the officer if she could back out of line and pull to the back of the parking lot and he replied, "No". He made her stay there, holding up that lane for quite some time, till he had written the ticket which she adimtted she deserved. Still sort of a strange move by the FWPD officer. :noway:

Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    You should not have to stop for the police if you believe you have done nothing wrong.

Man, I can see that high speed pursuit on the news now....
    "I didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong by driving northbound in the southbound lane!!!"

:D

That judge doesn't know what to do! Poor guy

Top Bottom