• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have a mastiff/rotweiller mix that looks like and acts like a large black lab that I need to give to a good home. When I picked him up we had three more people here including two kids who could give him the attention he needs. Now, it is just me and my son and I work 12 hour shifts during the week and can't give him the attention he needs. All of his shots and meds are up to date and he is one of the most friendly dogs with kids and small dogs I have ever seen as he has been raised around elementary school and younger kids and only plays with small dogs regularly. Overall, he is a great dog and very good at alerting when strangers are around and protective but has never shown aggression at a person or another animal. Honestly, I do not want to get rid of him but it is not fair to keep him locked up or alone for 13 hours a day when he is so used to being around people or other animals since he was raised always being with someone. Please, if anyone can give him a good home let me know and remember he is 100lbs and thinks he weighs 20 but about as gentle as any dog I have ever seen.

Thanks

Top Bottom