• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Well hell, you know as well as I do that THE most important thing in America right now is this bunch of clowns keeping their jobs, right?

We are probably better off that they aren't in DC, and hopefully this campaign will be an epic waste of time and money on their part. Aside from robbing taxpayers for campaign dough, anybody that would contribute to just about any incumbent, deserves to be seperated from their wallet.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    both parties do it. they are all worthless pieces of S*** that have been taking the American people for a ride for years. America has awoken I sure hope.

I wouldn't bet on it. The average person has no clue, no voice and no opinion unless CNN gives it to them. The truth is that Washington has been screwing the people over for decades, and it isn't going to stop. We could elect the most honest person as senator and by the time lobbyists, businesses and foreign countries got done with them, they would be just like what we have now...maybe worse.

308Jakes forecast for 2010 and 2012 election....more of the same and a lot of shame.

RIP democracy.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I wouldn't bet on it. The average person has no clue, no voice and no opinion unless CNN gives it to them. The truth is that Washington has been screwing the people over for decades, and it isn't going to stop. We could elect the most honest person as senator and by the time lobbyists, businesses and foreign countries got done with them, they would be just like what we have now...maybe worse.

308Jakes forecast for 2010 and 2012 election....more of the same and a lot of shame.

RIP democracy.

LOL, democracy is what got us into this mess.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    LOL, democracy is what got us into this mess.

+1 for understanding why it is so important to have a constitutional republic rather than a decomcracy.

States used to be able to balance the power of Washington through the Senate. I would be quite happy if we went back to that system.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    +1 for understanding why it is so important to have a constitutional republic rather than a decomcracy.

States used to be able to balance the power of Washington through the Senate. I would be quite happy if we went back to that system.

+1.

Electing senators by popular vote is a big part of what got us into the mess we're in. But good luck trying to take a vote away from people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Hey if you were a drowning man you would use anything you could to stay afloat right? They will try hard to keep power but in the end they will not! The next step is the wild lame duck let's pass it all before we're out progressive agenda that America has rejected. Not sure how it will pan out. Not expecting the best!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    +1.

Electing senators by popular vote is a big part of what got us into the mess we're in. But good luck trying to take a vote away from people.

Don't worry, the majority of those eligible to vote don't even use it. I doubt they'd miss it once it was gone.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They have to get rested up for all the lame duck legislation they are going to pass after the election...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Don't worry, the majority of those eligible to vote don't even use it. I doubt they'd miss it once it was gone.

That may be. But just look at the debate over "satellite voting." How do you think certain segments of this society would react if they were told "you can't vote for senators anymore."?

Top Bottom