Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Lee pro 1000 45acp press and case feeder

IMG_0728.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Lee pro 1000 progressive press set for 45 acp and large primers.

Press is used, but just back(today) from lee and reconditioned....includes 3 die set, 2 large and 1 small primer feeder ramps, as well as the optional case feeder and coalater that works very well.

Press is in excellent working condition and was sent back to lee because of a cracked linkage arm(my fault and now brand new...I am the original owner).

Also includes a fabricated square tube "strong mount"(I am a professional welder and fabricator) that allows you to mount the press on ANY flat surface without drilling for the ram/primer drop.

Retains all factory packaging and paperwork as well as the box.

Will take $170 OBO shipped or trade for powder/bullets/primers.... 45acp, 357 mag / 38spl, 9mm...Win 231, Unique, Varget, green dot, WST, Trail boss, bullseye, berrys, IBC, Ranier, Xtreme, etc....also trade for a quality single stage press IE. Redding BOSS / Big BOSS or equivalent....Lee classic cast or RCBS cast iron + cash....so long as it can prime on press.

Will also trade for a Fender or Squier telecaster guitar +/- cash depending.

Only reason I am selling it is because I now have upgraded to a dillon 550b....or else I would keep it....has made me thousands of reliable rounds with no trouble...can also walk a new reloader through the steps of learning the trade....with pleasure and pride.

Please keep all responses or replies to PM.

Thanks and God bless
    -Shred

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom