Left my iPhone at Southern Plaza Theater...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Last night was date night. Canal walk, Claddaugh, movie. We saw the footloose remake (Hough, wow). Anyway, I left my phone on the armrest when we left and realized it at the next 465 exit. I turned around, sped back, and found the phone where I left it!

Southern Plaza must really be improving. Or the fact it was us and 3 others in the theater :)

Had my XD with me. My wife said "I keep forget you are carrying". Yay.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    For android there is an app "SeekDroid" along with others im sure. But you can go online and track your phone. You can even set it up to wipe and lock your phone. There has to be something similar in the apple store. May come in useful if someone did take your phone.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Last night was date night. Canal walk, Claddaugh, movie. We saw the footloose remake (Hough, wow). Anyway, I left my phone on the armrest when we left and realized it at the next 465 exit. I turned around, sped back, and found the phone where I left it!

Southern Plaza must really be improving. Or the fact it was us and 3 others in the theater :)

Had my XD with me. My wife said "I keep forget you are carrying". Yay.
    Just dont leave your XD behind. :D

For android there is an app "SeekDroid" along with others im sure. But you can go online and track your phone. You can even set it up to wipe and lock your phone. There has to be something similar in the apple store. May come in useful if someone did take your phone.
    Actually it comes on the phone from the start. Its called Find my iphone and can do all of that plus trigger alerts and sounds if needed.

I didnt even know there was a theather in southern plaza.

Top Bottom