• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Watching the riots in Ferguson, I noticed some officers carrying shotguns with forend and buttstock painted flouresent. Stenciled on the buttstock were the words, in large letters "LESS THAN LETHAL"

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Watching the riots in Ferguson, I noticed some officers carrying shotguns with forend and buttstock painted flouresent. Stenciled on the buttstock were the words, in large letters "LESS THAN LETHAL"

Those shoot REAL less lethal rounds. Much hotter, much faster, much more effective than the wally world version. It's just a rem 870 or similar with different furniture (the ones used by LE).

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I was going to say isn't there a rubber ball that is shot out of a shotgun that the police use for crowd control. Also some place I saw beanbag rounds sold in 12 ga. I have no idea how they work. How big could a beanbag be coming out of a 12 ga?

As for the thing the OP posted about they must have a buyer for them or they wouldn't stock them. I know I wouldn't buy one. I like the shotguns I have.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I've seen those at a few of the Walmarts now. There's a Pepper ball round, a "Stun" rubber ball round, and a plastic "practice" round. They have a "rife" and "handgun" version. I could see someone that lives in an apartment with paper thin walls wanting one or maybe that person that wants that "extra comfort" of having some type of protection but isn't comfortable with a true firearm yet. Maybe even a college student that doesn't want to be totally helpless on campus. As others have mentioned maybe a person barred by law fro owning a firearm would want one.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    You do realize that SOME people are prohibited by law from having firearms, right?

Why should they be denied the right to self/home defense?

Because they went down a path they should have knew better. If you're a felon , or mentally unstable, you shouldn't have this either.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    You can't make this stuff up. Straight from the manufacturers website: "WARNING: The use of this substance or device for any purpose other than self-defense is a crime under the law. The contents are dangerous–use with care.".

So you can't use it for practice or demonstration, only in self-defense?!? :dunno:

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I've seen those at a few of the Walmarts now. There's a Pepper ball round, a "Stun" rubber ball round, and a plastic "practice" round. They have a "rife" and "handgun" version. I could see someone that lives in an apartment with paper thin walls wanting one or maybe that person that wants that "extra comfort" of having some type of protection but isn't comfortable with a true firearm yet. Maybe even a college student that doesn't want to be totally helpless on campus. As others have mentioned maybe a person barred by law fro owning a firearm would want one.

Or maybe,People like Dog the Bounty Hunter?

Top Bottom