• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bumping again... This is tomorrow night. An hour and a half well spent, then maybe some of us will invade a local establishment for some food/drink.

Thinking of bringing a Marlin Appleseed LTR if this fits in with the program. Brand-new, unfired, and I can put one of those silly cable lock thingies in the action to prevent a sheeple stampede if necessary (although I can assure you my EDC Glock 19 will be ready to go).

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Bumping again... This is tomorrow night. An hour and a half well spent, then maybe some of us will invade a local establishment for some food/drink.

Thinking of bringing a Marlin Appleseed LTR if this fits in with the program. Brand-new, unfired, and I can put one of those silly cable lock thingies in the action to prevent a sheeple stampede if necessary (although I can assure you my EDC Glock 19 will be ready to go).

You do know that there is an Appleseed in Brazil this weekend? That would be a great time to fix that 'unfired' status, and maybe earn a Winterseed patch ... all the cool kids have one!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Looking forward to this evening!

The library is a few blocks southeast of the intersection of 136 and 267 in Brownsburg - 450 S. Jefferson St. 6:00-7:30pm

So, where are we going after for food and drink?

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    ATM hit it out of the park! What a great presentation, and what a great group of Americans who assembled to learn of their heritage.

If you missed it, then get on the LibertySeed web site and find another date to attend.

LibertySeed / RWVA

There's only a few listed at the moment, but more are added all the time. You can also volunteer to help organize a LibertySeed. Don't worry, you won't be required to present any of the material unless you feel up to it.

mShu7

Plinker
    Dec 17, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Ditto what TJ said. It was a great presentation - wish there would have been time to hear more. I'll definitely go back in the spring if he puts it on again.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It was great to see and meet everyone and to share an evening of heritage, thanks for coming out and participating!

Help us spread the word about LibertySeed and Appleseed events and I look forward to seeing you all again. :yesway:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    TJ you were right both the boys loved it, great program. now to get the oldest to an Appleseed

Fish
    Bring 'em both ... and yourself too! We'll work with anybody who is safe on the line and is willing to learn. Check the schedule and get signed up. The schedule is a work in progress, so check back if you don't find anything that currently fits. Right now the Appleseeds in Nashville and Crawfordsville are listed. I'm sure that MCF&G and other locations will be added in the not too distant future.

We can help with equipment too ... just let us know.

rbsangler

Marksman
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    I was there too, I am passionate about the story of our heritage and my Mother was DAR. I got emotional (as I always do) during this presentation. The shear sacrifice that these colonists made is overwhelming. ATM rocked it and makes it so good because there is no hiding his absolute passion for it, the excitement just flows forth from him. Everyone should make it to a Libertyseed, and bring your kids! Enjoyed the little get together afterward too. Reconfirmed that we live in a very small world indeed. Thanks again ATM.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    This was one of the most enjoyable evenings out I have spent in a long time. My wife really enjoyed it too and said she would recommend it to her friends and co-workers. Many thanks to ATM and everyone who made this such a great success. We had 20 in the audience and I know every single person left with a much deeper appreciation of the sacrifices made for future generations in the cause of liberty. I simply cannot recommend Appleseed or Libertyseed enough. If you haven't done these, you are really missing out.

Top Bottom