• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    For those on the fence about paying the extra 10 bucks for the L1 solutions fingerprinting, don't even think about it and pay it. I got my LTCH in a week. Started the process last Teusday, and it just came in the mail. If you go the other route, there is a 60 day waiting period. I hope this helps those on the fence of paying the extra 10 bucks.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    It's been so long since I've had a permit, I don't even remember all of the steps involved. I need to get lifetime ones for the wife and I. I just haven't gotten around to it yet...

Farslayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    L1 solutions is definitely the way to go. I got my LTCH about a month ago. The entire process from application to arrival took about 2 weeks.

derekb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    I did my fingerprinting at L1 on a Tuesday and received the license in the mail that Friday.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Man that's awesome!! I got my lifetime last spring and it took 10 weeks. I saw online that they had the L1 option now and my wife just went and applied a few weeks ago for her lifetime. She did it the old school way at the Police Dept. She said she wasn't in a hurry. I'm in a hurry though, I can't wait to go gun shopping with her. Love it!!

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    Man that's awesome!! I got my lifetime last spring and it took 10 weeks. I saw online that they had the L1 option now and my wife just went and applied a few weeks ago for her lifetime. She did it the old school way at the Police Dept. She said she wasn't in a hurry. I'm in a hurry though, I can't wait to go gun shopping with her. Love it!!

Amen next best thing to gun shopping for yourself is gun shopping for your wife or kids! Maybe even better

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    I'm looking to get my lifetime, I live in whitley county, can I do the L1 for mine and if so how?

It will tell you where to go and let you make an appointment when you finish your online app...

Got mine in 1 week including a weekend wait to goto the P.D. on Monday only to be turned away because they only do them tuesday and thursday... Went back tuesday and still had it in my hands friday :rockwoot:

Top Bottom