• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    So, I am a huge fan of INGO in more ways than I care to write out right now. I am wondering what else I can do to keep this place around and show more support. I have purchased a couple of site supporters subscriptions for random people...20,000th member and some one else... I already click a few advertisements each time I log on (not even sure if ads are pay per click any more, please let me know if they are not :/) I think a Lifetime site supporter should be an option. I know there are really only 50 people who participate on here,but I bet we would all consider this level of membership...

Fenway, The awesome mods, and the members here have really created something way more than just a web forum... and there's a bunch of who recognize this...

Whatcha think?

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    When I was a Mod, we had debated the idea of different levels of Site Supporter - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Ninja - with different colored "Site Supporter" bars.

The idea was never adopted, in part because we didn't want to promote an atmosphere of "I'm better than you are because I gave more".

I do like the idea of Lifetime Site Supporter.

Theox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    How do I become a site supporter? I find it odd it's so difficult to find a link...

Edit: NVM. I'm not really looking hard enough. On the other hand, it probably wouldn't hurt to add a button to the bottom of the page near the "Contact Us" link, etc...

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So, I am a huge fan of INGO in more ways than I care to write out right now. I am wondering what else I can do to keep this place around and show more support. I have purchased a couple of site supporters subscriptions for random people...20,000th member and some one else... I already click a few advertisements each time I log on (not even sure if ads are pay per click any more, please let me know if they are not :/) I think a Lifetime site supporter should be an option. I know there are really only 50 people who participate on here,but I bet we would all consider this level of membership...

Fenway, The awesome mods, and the members here have really created something way more than just a web forum... and there's a bunch of who recognize this...

Whatcha think?

Sorry I just now saw this.

First, thanks so much for your support and kind words.

While we don't currently have a "Lifetime Site Supporter" status, there are several ways that you can continue to help support INGO's future.

1. Visit INGO regularly. Post useful content. Participate in events and gathering around the State. Be a contributing part of this wonderful community.

2. Help others enjoy INGO by being a good example and answering questions or providing input-- especially to noobs.

3. Sign up as a Site Supporter every year to help the site to remain afloat financially.

4. Purchase INGO swag items (currently only available at the Indy 1500 Gun Show or wherever INGO sets up a booth-- online purchasing coming in the future).

5. Click on banners and advertisements that you find interesting and would like to learn more about.

6. Patronize INGO Advertisers. Tell them you found them on INGO and that you appreciate their support.

7. If you just can't contain yourself, you can always donate directly to the site using PayPal to administrator@ingunowners.com

Again, I'm really thrilled that you enjoy INGO so much and that you are interested in having it continue on into the future. I too love this place and it is members like you that keep it all going. :ingo:

Top Bottom