• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    what OS does Blackberry and HTC run on? and are they traced? my contract expires soon and my list keeps getting smaller and smaller :(

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My HTC is an android. My last one was a Windows Mobile. My next phone will most likely be an iPhone and I really won't care if they track me to a couple gas stations, shady massage parlors, gentleman's clubs, or church choir practice. Its all good with me.

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    My HTC is an android. My last one was a Windows Mobile. My next phone will most likely be an iPhone and I really won't care if they track me to a couple gas stations, shady massage parlors, gentleman's clubs, or church choir practice. Its all good with me.

ya im just being paranoid but still it is just creepy having people be able to look exactly where you have been...dont even need the fifth amendment any more your freaking phone will incriminate you! so how do you like those HTC's? i have an iPhone 3g right now and like it, but others in my family are less than enthusiastic about it because they got a lemon and never returned it for another...:rolleyes:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The first HTC was pretty nice until I drunkenly ran it over with a golf cart. This one, it isn't bad but I've grown a bit tired of how thick and heavy it is, no more slide out keyboards for me. The only really bad thing about this HTC is that it took FOREVER for the update for the OS. I didn't feel like rooting my phone. I'm with T-Mobile for now, might be switching to Verizon if the iPhone 5 comes out this summer or early fall. I won't be switching to AT&T once the buyout deal is complete.

If the information that is being stored is sent to Apple encrypted and you don't randomly go around syncing on random computers (and take steps to keep your computer safe), it really isn't much to worry about.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Sepe, I went from a brand new 3G IPhone to an HTC Droid Incredible last fall when I changed jobs. You couldn't pay me to own an IPhone again. Camera sucked, phone's radio was horrible, etc... The only thing better about it (IMO) than the droid I'm using now is that the battery life was longer.

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The first HTC was pretty nice until I drunkenly ran it over with a golf cart. This one, it isn't bad but I've grown a bit tired of how thick and heavy it is, no more slide out keyboards for me. The only really bad thing about this HTC is that it took FOREVER for the update for the OS. I didn't feel like rooting my phone. I'm with T-Mobile for now, might be switching to Verizon if the iPhone 5 comes out this summer or early fall. I won't be switching to AT&T once the buyout deal is complete.

If the information that is being stored is sent to Apple encrypted and you don't randomly go around syncing on random computers (and take steps to keep your computer safe), it really isn't much to worry about.
    you will miss them when your phone lags and makes you misspell everything (or in the iPhone's case misspell everything and have no backspace button :xmad:), unless you just cant use the keyboards like some people :dunno:

Top Bottom