• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    BACK UP TO GUAGE INTEREST. Mr Chunky needs a diet - and me too ;)Up for your consideration is an almost-new (70 rounds fired) Glock 26 Gen 3. Just picked this gun up new on 2/23/13. Test fire date shows 2/13/13 - it's THAT fresh.

The ONLY reason I'm investigating what's out there available to trade is I went from pocket carrying a 642 to this Glock - and while it CAN be done, and IS carried in the pocket of lots of folks, I'm finding it a tad too large for comfort. Switching to IWB works well with a hybrid holster, but my *ahem* "dunlop" (belly done lopped over the belt) makes that method a bit much for me by the end of a 12 hour day. Maybe it's just a matter of needing to get used to it (or lose weight!), but, if there's a single stack out there of similar size thats available, that'd just be the BERRIES.

What I'd like to find is a slim, pocketable when need be, single stack subcompact semi-auto from a quality maker. As to what that will end up being, throw it out there - all I can say is no. I'm specifically thinking XDS, Shield, Sig 938 or 238... but throw it out there! Cash offers considered - but not going to accept lowball offers. We all know what I've got here - just seeing if I can get something different! I'm located an hour south of the Michigan border along the US 31 corridor. Would like to keep distance within 50-75 miles. If selling or trade would be caliber change, will include 100 rounds Hornady Critical Duty 135 gr standard pressure, 21 rounds Critical Defense, 100 rounds PMC fmj, approx 25 rounds Fiocchi JHP - so price your offer accordingly or keep in mind regards to trade.

Will list as wtt/wts shortly

Here's pics...
    IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

Last edited:

SmartAsh25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Portage
    I have an xds with 100 rounds through it and Pearce grip extensions on the mags. After shooting my glock 26 my husband wants one now. Is this still available? And where are you located?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom