• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mjelder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    West lafayette/Columbus
    My room mate and I have been firearm enthusiasts for quite a few years now, but we never shoot at anything other than paper.

We are throwing this out there and seeing what kind of replies we get.

We're looking for someone to take us and show us the ropes of deer hunting (firearm only) and to take us out with them to try and tag one. Shooting a deer isnt exactly necessary (though it would be nice) at this point we are really trying to just learn everything we can. We both have 12 guages we are very comfortable with. I am 22 and he is 21, we both have a valid LTCH

We are very serious about this and willing to incur whatever expenses we must, we're not looking for a handout. We are willing to travel to most places in Indiana, but the closer to Lafayette the better haha.

If you feel like compensation is required for your knowledge, we would be willing to work something out.

Please pm me if you are interested in this.

Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    The first thing you want to know is hunter safety. After that its just looking for sign, playing the wind, keeping the high ground, marksmanship, and patience. You can read about it some and you can have someone explain it but there is no substitute for experience. As long as you are safe just go out and do it.

Top Bottom