• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I emailed two that were closest to me on gunbroker, one said he no longer accepts online auction sales, the other never replied.

I don't plan on buying off gunbroker but would like to find someone in lake county, or reasonably close to do transfers from buds and others. Local shops want $50+ for transfer. I've never done an online order/transfer before so I'm looking for someone I can trust, prefer either someone well known and utilized by other members, or a licensee that is a member here.

Pm me if you're a licensee

Otherwise let me know if any of you have recommendations.

Prefer northwestern part of lake Co, willing to go south a bit but not very far east, rarely if ever go east of 65 and its been many years since I've been east of Michigan city.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    I don't know what this person charges he is in Lowell . Larry Peters Ph.# 219-781-7800 . He usually has a table set up at the C.P. gun show

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    +1 for Matt from Front Toward Enemy. He's a REALLY nice, really helpful guy. Awesome to deal with, super quick communication and really stays on top of everything. I've done 2 Title I transfers through him, and I bought a suppressor from his as well.

I've dealt with several dealers in Illinois and Indiana over the past 10 years, and he's the best dealer I've EVER dealt with.

Also, he has a $15 transfer fee for INGO members. (Normally $20) Best price around on NFA transfers as well, ($45)

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    :D dont be ashamed to give these guys a little tip :spend:instead of lookin for the best price. they do a good service for the armed citizen...matt and i had a very delightful chat lots of good info shared, i couldnt leave without throwin a little more extra green stuff at em. :twocents::twocents: hehehe

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    oddly enough that would not show up on my computer at work but it show's up just fine at home now, weird cuz all the other flash intro worked at work..who know's?

Top Bottom