• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zspeed130

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    I have to older vehicles that as of right now (and probably for the next two seasons)have to be my landscape and plow vehicles. First is a 1987 Toyota 4x4 pickup with 187,000 in great condition. It is carburated and could use some fine tuning though it starts up great and runs strong (seems a little rich and may be missing just a touch).

Second is a 2001 Jeep cherokee with around 120,000, also a 4x4 of course. This one is running a little rough and needs the AC looked at (it works some but just stops blowing cold air once in a while) It also has a couple very minor oil leaks.

Any advice for someone who is good and reasonably priced and does not take two weeks to get something looked at? I am not looking for the cheapest guy out thier, just someone I can trust if whether they tell me I need to spend $10 or $1000. I have also always respected a mechanic who gets to know my needs and tells me when something can go a little longer without causing more problems.

Thoughts?

Z

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Try Rightway Automotive. They are located on Shortridge Road just south of Washington Street. Their # is 356-3897 ask for Sean Ritzi. Not exactly in Franklin Township but somewhat close. They do good work and stand behind it and are reasonable in price.

Top Bottom