• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrschooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    I have a a spare Knights rails system that is drop in to the delta. Same thing US military uses. Rock solid with no issues. Has rail covers, forward grip, etc. Not sure where you are located, but you are more than welcome to check it out and see if its something similar to your taste.
    I'm actually in Bargersville as well (union township area, right outside of Providence). Would definitely be interested in taking a look some time. No rush, as I just put this UTG Pro rail on here, and am kind of happy with it, but always interested in seeing different gear.

WhiskE TangO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Bargersville
    I'm actually in Bargersville as well (union township area, right outside of Providence). Would definitely be interested in taking a look some time. No rush, as I just put this UTG Pro rail on here, and am kind of happy with it, but always interested in seeing different gear.
    Absolutely, you can hit me up anytime. Its just sitting in a box at the moment along with the M4 barrel it was attached to.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have 2 rifles with MI hand guards and both are top notch in terms of quality and design. The MLok on a 516 upper transformed that rifle.

Top Bottom