• Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    Long time lurker, first time poster.
    I've read posts about alot of good basic classes in the southern part of the state. I'm looking for basic handgun instruction in the Lafayette area. Can anyone make any recommendations? My wife and I are both new to shooting.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I've read posts about alot of good basic classes in the southern part of the state. I'm looking for basic handgun instruction in the Lafayette area. Can anyone make any recommendations? My wife and I are both new to shooting.

Sure can! Drop an email to founder@selfdefenseindiana.org to get on the mailing list for IN Self Defense. No website yet, but there's a basic handgun class being set up now. We're loosely (very loosely) affiliated with 2nd Amendment Patriots, based out of Evansville, also.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings,
    B

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I teach rifle,pistol,and personal protection in Grant County. I can put the two of you thru class(es) here, or if you have a range nearby, I can come to LaFayette. Costs are $75/class, per person, and deduct $25 if you take two classes. I prefer to hold all day classes on Fri/Sat, but can set things up just about any way you prefer.

Regards, Jay

turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette

Try Flat Creek Range I know they do some classes from time to time

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    642, have you contacted Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club? We just our NRA Home Defense class last weekend in April. I think we will be having another class this year.

Have you considered any of the many classes at Boone County Sheriff's Department?

Top Bottom