Looking for Magwell for Glock 21 Gen 4 - Help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CENTURIATOR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2018
    Saint Louis
    I'm looking (and not finding) a magwell for my Glock 21, Gen 4 that can be used with the large backstrap and would work with Taran Extentions. This combination of requirements has led me on a fruitless search. Perhaps my GoogleFu is not strong enough.

Any help would be appreciated.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have a Suarez for a Glock 41, but like you found out, it will not work with the backstraps or most mag extensions. I have only found magwells for the smaller framed guns that work with a backstrap. The Grip Force Adapters work with all Gens of Glocks, and then you can use whatever magwell you find that works for your mags with extensions.

CENTURIATOR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2018
    Saint Louis
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. After about another thirty minutes of looking I just started emailing every magwell company I. could find and Carver Custom got back to me immediately. Their "big mouth" for the Glock 21/41 Gen 4 will work, I have to do a bit of work on the backstrap to use it with it, but it will work and most importantly, no problem using TTI mag extensions. I was so impressed with the immediate response on a Saturday morning from the owner, I placed an order directly with them and ... there you go.

JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    I'm glad you got that sorted out. I just came here to see if anyone answered your question, with, "Its the underside of the pistol grip."

Top Bottom