• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    So, I just up and moved to the Fort Wayne area. I'm wondering who the favorite stores and ranges are here. A while ago I got some good info about outdoor clubs when I asked for my Aunt's family. Who can tell me where you get the best prices on guns/ammo and (indoor) range time?

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome to the Fort. :wavey:

My favorite shop in town has always been Ranger Supply Co. on Getz Rd. Russ has treated me great for years.

Sniper Co. just recently opened up a shop on Highview Dr. and I am very impressed with the shop and glad they are here. They are also a site advertiser. Good friendly people with good prices and they are class 3.

Freedom Firearms formerly H&H had mixed reviews under the old management, but has recently been undergoing some changes and I have been hearing good things about how things are going there now. They also have the indoor range. I have put many rounds downrange there over the years. They are located just off of Coliseum Blvd.

We also have Shooters and K&T Guns just over in New Haven.
    Short drive North and you have Tomlinson's. Good people :yesway:
    And a short drive South and you have 21st Century Firearms.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I walked in Freedom the other night I didn't realize at the time that they had a range or I mighta stayed a little longer... They had 4 people taking customers/answering questions and one of the larger inventories, esp with regard to dif brands and types of weapons) I have seen in a while. Over all it was a good impression, I didn't check prices too closely, but I did look quickly at the M&Ps (which are my WOC) and they seemed a little pricier that I have seen them before, but in line with what most store retailers (as opposed to internet) seem to keep them at. They also had a good deal on some American Security safes, which would have interested me more if I was in the market for one atm.

I look forward to checking out the other places.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I stop in at Ranger Supply now that I have an AR. They are always very nice and eager to help. Gonna wait till after christmas to start buying.

Top Bottom