• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    The optometrist I have went to for 30 years retired in Danville Illinois and I want to find my new one in Indiana. Looking at Terre Haute area or Crawfordsville or in between, Rockville or Clinton. I look at lists off the internet and they all read about the same so looking for real world opinions from my friends here. I trust your opinions more than some random website. Kind of like the way my old one was set up where they made your lenses and fitted glasses all there in one stop. I have friends that have gotten exams one place and glasses at another and if something did not seem right one would blame the other. Jim.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I got one suggestion by a message but hoping to get a few more. Like I say good or bad experiences will be helpful. Jim.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I have been using the eye doc at Dr Tavel for years. He and I get along quite well. Makes sure the test results get to my family doctor for monitoring my diabetes.

Don't think anybody in town has an in store shop to make lenses. I get my glasses from Lenscrafters. They have a better selection of styles I like, plus they offer the extended warranty. Used it a few times, I am rough on glasses.

Top Bottom