• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I am in need of some props for a upcoming photo shoot with one of the Gunbunnies models. This photo set will be in NW Indiana and I am looking for the use of a Revolutionary War Musket such as a Brown Bess, the Charleville, or a Kentucky long rifle with bayonet. I am also looking for a proper colonial hat from the American side of course.

I am also in need of a Civil War era percussion cap rifled musket with bayonet and hats from the confederacy and Union Armies.

Neither of these black powder rifles need to be real as to their age, reproductions would be fine for the image I'm shooting.

The photo shoot will be taking place the weekend of September 24th. or October 1st.

I'm also looking for a proper 16 inch bayonet for a 1903A3 if anyone has one...

PM me if you are interested in bringing your items to the set and we can discuss where and etc...

Didn't know of any other way to announce this than to just post it in here...

Thanks.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    A quick google turned up this. Don't know how current it is.

[FONT=&quot]Kekionga Longrifles Inc. Jan Moffitt, 7409 Fritz Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46818 [/FONT]

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, I can't find a current phone number for that company. I also sent a email to the NMLRA to see if they could direct me to someone....

Thanks...

Top Bottom