• ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    And?

Life has consequences. As Warren Buffett says, "when the tide goes out, you see who's been skinny dipping."
    Agreed while I can only speak for our family we do not live beyond our means. So it is not likely to impact us beyond principle. I also farm as well and take great pains to pay for all equipment with out credit. We pay for feed each delivery etc.

But you are right if I did not participate in their poor financial management I bear no responsibility . Just pointing out unfortunately or perhaps fortunately they will potentially be hurt by delayed pay.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That’s a matter up for debate. Maybe a few that work for local departments or sheriffs departments will chime in. I would venture that many would say no. I would wager to say there are many other first responders who would agre.
    I would say one picks what they do for employment along with where they work. If one is not happy with ones paycheck, I would say they need to make better choices, move to a higher paying area, drive to that area, get better educated. Ive moved over employment.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I would say one picks what they do for employment along with where they work. If one is not happy with ones paycheck, I would say they need to make better choices, move to a higher paying area, drive to that area, get better educated. Ive moved over employment.
    Same here moved 8 times prior to landing where we are now. I also changed roles because I could not look the other way nor justify some of the things were going on.

Sometimes events set a career path in motion. It’s not always about $ . Some things you do because You are who you are. And many are in a better place because of it.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    That is what Frost my Mug, Senators, Congressman are paid regardless. Look over here, while I vote myself a raise.
    I kinda get it bro. My daughter who lives at home with me works for FSA and expects to get “furloughed” but will get back pay when it’s resolved. It doesn’t make it easy on those who have bigger financial responsibilities but for the average Joe who gets laid off automatically loses 2 weeks pay before he gets anything is a crusher ad well.

Top Bottom