• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    They are even banning non-operational guns -- like the ones used in the NRA classes -- unless they are to be used in a theatrical production. So fewer people will be educated about guns. Wonderful. The administrator who pushed for this did show his ignorance and let his real agenda slip, though -- he banned NRA classes because he dislikes the NRA. It has nothing to do with safety:

“I believe that the NRA’s goal is to promote gun ownership, and that guns lead to deaths. So, not having the NRA teach classes, not having the NRA classes on our campuses, is a good thing.”

Los Angeles Colleges Banned From Teaching NRA Courses ? Told To Promote Gun Control Instead // Mr. Conservative

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    There you have it, a college, which purpose is to promote education, is refusing to educate because evidently it is bad to have educated students. I always thought the more information we have and the more that we learn can only help us. I guess that's no longer correct. We must not learn that guns are not as scary as the media portrays and that we all have a right to arm ourselves.

Oh No! We mustn't teach them that! :n00b:

Top Bottom