• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Does the hoosier lotery scratch off tickets always spell out your prize with the 3 little letters hidden somewhere in the play area?

if so i have more to this, if not then i gots nothing.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    We bought a ticket at Meijers today on 96th street. Scratched it, and the little letters spell "ten". No where on the ticket is a prize for just ten dollars. There is a prize for 10,000 dollars, but the winning numbers and numbers on the ticket do not match...

dunno bout this!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    get it scanned and ask for the ticket back if not a winner

Every Hoosier Lottery retailer should have a scanner. Easy to do. I don't think the scanner alerts the registers / lottery terminal. If you have a big winner, you can probably just walk back out and redeem at your leisure at an establishment of your choice (or lottery office)

-J-

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Forward the ticket to me. I have a source that can verify it for you.
    If it's not a winner I'll just trash it for you.......... :yesway:

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    There may be like an instant win or bonus section on the ticket or something that you might have overlooked. The letters TEN mean a ten dollar winner according to lottery codes from Indiana. Don't send it to Printcraft though that guy charges a fortune. I will review it for free and let you know if it is not a winner lol.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    for free?! wow thats mighty nice! lol
    ive scratched the entire front side and saw nothing on the back. im afraid to take it somewhere to have it scanned for fear of them thinking its someone trying to redeem a fake one

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    for free?! wow thats mighty nice! lol
    ive scratched the entire front side and saw nothing on the back. im afraid to take it somewhere to have it scanned for fear of them thinking its someone trying to redeem a fake one

That would be pretty funny. I worked a summer job in a place that was mostly women and they got together to buy one woman some birthday presents. One was a gag scratch off ticket. It came up that she was $10,000 and she almost had a heart attack. She said something about quitting and retiring (place paid crap so she thought she was loaded). They let her call her husband trying to figure out when they could go to a lottery office before telling her it was a joke. She got so mad and was yelling so much her dentures went flying across the break room floor. Good times were had by all but her.

Top Bottom