• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    In spite of all of the negative kel-tec talk at times my pmr-30 is great. Field stripped it and polished my internals and feed ramps. Read the manual and followed the magazine loading steps(a bit tricky but just load the round in the center like it says and works perfect) took it out and shot 90rounds without even a hiccup. Actually was amazed how loud and accurate it was plus the cool 10inch muzzle flash rocked. I am hooked this is my new favoritest pistol in the arsenal.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Very nice! This is one pistol I'm wanting to get somewhere in the future. It would be great for varmints around the farm. Alot more capacity than my 6 shot revolver. ;)

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    A Kel-Tec winner.

I've had zero problems with mine. I've put a few hundred rounds through it and agree it is accurate, loud and "flashy". The magazines are a little tricky but if you follow the manual (what a concept?), not too bad to load. Overall a pleasure to shoot.

Happy plinking.:D

BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy
    In spite of all of the negative kel-tec talk at times my pmr-30 is great. Field stripped it and polished my internals and feed ramps. Read the manual and followed the magazine loading steps(a bit tricky but just load the round in the center like it says and works perfect) took it out and shot 90rounds without even a hiccup. Actually was amazed how loud and accurate it was plus the cool 10inch muzzle flash rocked. I am hooked this is my new favoritest pistol in the arsenal.

Yeah, had my eye on one of those. Heard some of the initial units had problems but now it seems they have those worked out. Were you able to find one locally or did you have to order off the net?

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I love mine too! Where did you get yours? We ordered 15 of them and only got 7 and they were gone before they hit the shelf! I have a list of 12 people that have either paid already or have put down deposits so far. Wish they would ship more to the distributors so I can get some more!

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    Yeah, had my eye on one of those. Heard some of the initial units had problems but now it seems they have those worked out. Were you able to find one locally or did you have to order off the net?

I actually found mine nib unfired in a trade I did. Plainfield shooting supply gets them every once in a while, but it's first come first serve. I also have another on back order through budsgunshop.com don’t know how long it's going to take, but it is only $299 so figured it was worth the wait.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    I love mine too! Where did you get yours? We ordered 15 of them and only got 7 and they were gone before they hit the shelf! I have a list of 12 people that have either paid already or have put down deposits so far. Wish they would ship more to the distributors so I can get some more!

Where is your shop located I work in the southern region a lot and can't help stopping at every gun shop I see.lol

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU

Glad to hear there are no P R O B L E M S with them, I have over 3,000 rounds of 22 MAG:yesway:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    It is a great gun.

I got mine at Ranger Supply LLC in Ft Wayne. The recoil is more than a .22lr and a lot less than a 9mm. I heard about a lot of problems with the initial runs of this model but they have worked the bugs out of the process. It is a respectable round.

Top Bottom