• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From what I understand, when moving to IN from out of state, they issue you a temporary driver's license, before your official driver's license comes (takes about a week). In addition to proof of residency and other documentation required, will the temporary DL be enough to get a LTCH?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    From what I understand, when moving to IN from out of state, they issue you a temporary driver's license, before your official driver's license comes (takes about a week). In addition to proof of residency and other documentation required, will the temporary DL be enough to get a LTCH?

Call the ISP Firearms Division. You will have to call the main number and transfer. Indiana State Police Telephone: (317)615-7373.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    state police firearms division direct number 317-232-8264

if you have an out of state id and permit from out of state as well they may honor that for a certain length of time.
    i'm moving to tennessee soon and they will let me carry there using my indiana permit up to six months after i move there. i don't know how indiana is to new residents.

Top Bottom