• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    I have here a Ludwig Accent Custom drum set. It has amber stain. I bought these new about 6 years ago. They have been very well taken care of. Only transported a couple of times. All hardware is clean and rust free. It will probably need new drum heads. I haven’t played it in at least 2 years. It’s just sitting and collecting dust. I custom made a hydraulic throne out of my old throne and an office chair. Works great. Bass drum has the Epad dampener which makes it really boom. The two rack toms have isolation mounts on them and are mounted on ball mounts on a stand rather than the base drum to prevent damage. This five piece set consists of: 16x22 bass drum, 14x14 floor tom, 8x12 and 8x10 toms and a matching 5x14 snare. These drums have the legendary Ludwig sound, made of Mahogany/Juniper shells. Bass drum has wood hoops. Hardware includes heavy duty, double braced Ludwig Hi Hat Stand, Snare Stand, 3 Cymbal Stands, and 3 Mini Boom Cymbal Stands. I have a Mapex P580A Double Bass Pedal that features a Single Chain Drive, Fully Adjustable Spring Tension, Tri-Tonal Beater, Fully Independent Universal Linkage Adjustment, Rubber Sealed U-Joints, Steel Stabilizer Bars with Skid-Proof Plates, Retractable Floor Spikes, Patented Extra Large Floating Hoop Clamp, Drum Key Holder.

Cymbal’s:
    1. Zildjian K Dark Crash Thin 14 in (small chip in the edge)
    2. Zildjian K Dark Crash Thin 16 in
    3. Sabian B8 16 in
    4. Wuhan 8 in Splash
    5. Wuhan 12 in China
    6. Paiste PST 5 Medium 14 in Hi Hats
    7. Vintage Pearl ride 22 in
    8. Zildjian ZBT 14 in crash

I have an unfinished 16x16 drum shell with all hardware with stain. I was going to stain to match but ended up losing interest in drumming all together. I have a few other extra older drum equipment I’ll throw in as well. I have two brand new sets of Vic Flirth sticks. Set includes high hat mounted tambourine and a cow bell. There is a stick holder on the high hat stand.

The set retails for $600 alone. The bass pedal retails for $250. Including the two K cymbals which are $200 a piece new. The whole package is at least worth $1,200. This certain color and set is now DISCONTINUED. I bought the last set available from Musicians Friend.

I am selling this package for $900 obo CASH only or I will trade for some guns or just one gun like an AR, or M1 Grande.

Thanks,
    James

299381_2176434163639_1030389907_32495466_4991363_n.jpg

Top Bottom