• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I an an M&P fanboy. I do not apologize for it. I recently got the M&P Compact 2.0 4". I like it. I have taken it to the range a few times, but it seems to be behaving slightly different than my shield and my 1.0 version. It could be me, so I wanted to ask around.

The 1.0 and shield you put the front dot on the point of impact and it is good out to about 15 yards (after that it is more difficult to tell due to my accuracy).

At 3 yards, I can put rounds in the same hole, but sometimes the rounds go a touch high. At 10 yards it appears to hit a little low.

All of this could be me, but I wanted to ask if others have similar issues. Thanks!

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    What does your sight picture look like 1. Top of sight on Point of Impact (POI) , 2. Dot on POI, 3. Top of sight below bulls eye circle and POI on bulls eye. My 1.0 is #2. I am uncertain to a point on the 2.0. I think it is #2, but the trigger is a little different, and I am a tad rusty too. To be honest the trigger is really a me thing more than the trigger, but I am used to Apex triggers, and they can make the break a little more predictable and clean.

Top Bottom