• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shane White

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Anybody running one of these suppressed? I've read a few reviews that say they're factory threaded. Anyone know what thread size?

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Anybody running one of these suppressed? I've read a few reviews that say they're factory threaded. Anyone know what thread size?

The pistol? They take the same thread adapter as the Walthers. So you screw of the barrel nut on the end of barrel, and screw on a thread adapter...most likely the adapter would be 1/2 x 28tpi on the end, the barrel itself is a metric size I can't recall.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Yes, I'm running one with a huntertown arms what are you wanting to know,

functional 100%,
    balance Very good
    looks very good
    sights HMMMM the huntertown gaurdian is almost too big around, my m&p22 shoots to 6 oclock hold so everything works out great for me. If you had one that the dot was your aiming point then you might cover a bit too much of the target for fast shooting

I'm happy, I'm a M&P shooter, in fact tonight I went out back and ran through 2 boxes of 22 remington without ear protection and just had fun,

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Yes, I'm running one with a huntertown arms what are you wanting to know,

functional 100%,
    balance Very good
    looks very good
    sights HMMMM the huntertown gaurdian is almost too big around, my m&p22 shoots to 6 oclock hold so everything works out great for me. If you had one that the dot was your aiming point then you might cover a bit too much of the target for fast shooting

I'm happy, I'm a M&P shooter, in fact tonight I went out back and ran through 2 boxes of 22 remington without ear protection and just had fun,

Agree with everything said there. Running Gemtech Alpine on mine.

DSCF3021.jpg

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Agree with everything said there. Running Gemtech Alpine on mine.

DSCF3021.jpg

Ohhhhh. That's a nice set up.

I just about went with the alpine. Went with silencerco's sparrow instead. The owner of Premiere in Brownsberg was trying to get rid of en and move to gemtech and took a considerable amount off for me...

Top Bottom