• ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    FINAL BUMP

This is my last bump. If i can't trade, I can't trade. If I can sell and put towards another purchase, great. If I can't do either, no biggie but here she is.

I would like to trade my M&P 40c for a S&W Shield in 9mm. I love the 40 caliber but my wife is interested in learning to shoot and we both agree that the 9mm will work better for her.

So, here is what I have:

1 M&P 40c
    2 magazines-10 rounds each (1 has a pinky extension and 1 is a full size mag with a boot)
    3 back straps
    20 rounds of 165 gr. Hornady Critical Defense
    40 rounds of 165 gr. Hornady Zombie Max (these rounds are special and have specific ballistic characteristics that have been proven time after time to be lethal against zombies while not harming non zombies) ((the last statement in parentheses is not to be taken seriously and is in no way even remotely close to being the truth. Do not try to test this claim. Someone will not like the outcome if you do. Furthermore, I must insist that you seriously consider asking someone to have you tested if you actually believe this claim.))
    60 rounds of 180 gr Federal rounds

I will also include the case it came with as well as all of the original documentation.

I have 440 rounds through this pistol and I have carried it some. I have done my best to photograph the wear. It is minimal.

Cash Price:

With Ammo: $485
    Without ammo: $435

Trade interests:

Cash on either end is acceptable within reason.

CZ 452 Varmint
    CZ 452/455 with iron sites
    Mossberg MVP
    Vortex PST 2.5-10 FFP
    Vortex PST 6 - 24 FFP
    Bolt action rifles with a bull/heavy barrel in .223 or .308
    16" mid length gas system upper

if you offer something in trade, please dont be upset if I decline. I'm not in a hurry to sell but I will if the deal is correct.

If you have anything else you think I might enjoy, please shoot me an offer.

I am located in Richmond but can meet around the east/north east side of Indy or anywhere between.

CAM00310_zps98df9b67.jpg

CAM00317_zpscea7e832.jpg

CAM00316_zps3c4775f9.jpg

CAM00318_zpsc8d1e983.jpg

CAM00319_zps1e4c9496.jpg

CAM00320_zpsea232dc6.jpg

CAM00321_zps99d1aeaf.jpg

CAM00324_zpsaf43f9a3.jpg

CAM00327_zps4f289352.jpg

CAM00328_zpsdc9b5728.jpg

Thank you for looking. Please keep all communication to private messages. I prefer not to have any unnecessary bumpity bump bumps......:draw:

Last edited:

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Bump up to the top.

Real cash price offers accepted provided they are north of $490 or equal to.

Additional trade interests:

Cash on either end is acceptable within reason.

CZ 452 Varmint
    Winchester 52D
    Vortex PST 2.5-10 FFP
    Vortex PST 6 - 24 FFP
    Bolt action rifles with a bull/heavy barrel in .223 or .308
    16" mid length gas system upper

if you offer something in trade, please dont be upset if I decline. I'm not in a hurry to sell but I will if the deal is correct.

If you have anything else you think I might enjoy, please shoot me an offer.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom