Please reply by conversation.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    TRADED!!!

I have been on the fence whether to trade this or not, and I have finally broken down and decided to go ahead with listing it.

I absolutely love this gun for what it is, but I don't carry it enough to justify keeping it. It is a pleasure to shoot at the range, but it isn't necessarily a range gun. It is a great EDC/CC sub compact, but since it primarily sees range time, I have decided to get something more along those lines.

The gun has somewhere between 4-500 rounds through it, without a single failure with both FMJ and HP.

It will come with everything that it normally would brand new, plus a desantis IWB leather holster. I also filled in the roll marks with white nail polish, and I believe it is a great looking addition. This can easily be removed, so I can do so if you would like.

What am I looking for in trade?
    Any semi-auto in 9mm, 45 acp, or 10mm of equal value. Honestly don't offer me readily available, lower priced guns without a cash addition, because they will be ignored.

I have primarily been looking at CZ 75b and G19s, but I am up for most anything.

8146464577_fcdde00984_c.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom