• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Ooof. Tough time to be building a classic. I would love to be doing it. It's the rifle I started with shooting NRA Highpower, I wasn't wise to the AR at that point. Cherish mine.

Good luck to you Sir.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    That’s what I’m seeing with lrb and Fulton. On on the list with both but they say it could be 3 months or 2 years
    Does Ron not even have receivers to build a rifle if you sent him all the other parts? Sometimes it’s better to call him. I’ve spoken with him a couple times and he likes to all in person better than DM or Email. He recently glass bedded my M1A SM in a McMillan NM stock. Just don’t expect him to get things done quickly. IMG_0713.jpeg

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Does Ron not even have receivers to build a rifle if you sent him all the other parts? Sometimes it’s better to call him. I’ve spoken with him a couple times and he likes to all in person better than DM or Email. He recently glass bedded my M1A SM in a McMillan NM stock. Just don’t expect him to get things done quickly. View attachment 336501
    I’m not sure that I have talked to a Ron. Where is he at?

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Does Ron not even have receivers to build a rifle if you sent him all the other parts? Sometimes it’s better to call him. I’ve spoken with him a couple times and he likes to all in person better than DM or Email. He recently glass bedded my M1A SM in a McMillan NM stock. Just don’t expect him to get things done quickly. View attachment 336501
    It was early and I wasn’t processing it. I did message Ron on FB the other day. He said that he wasn’t making any right now. I didn’t ask him if he had one to put it together on, didn’t think about that. May try him again

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It was early and I wasn’t processing it. I did message Ron on FB the other day. He said that he wasn’t making any right now. I didn’t ask him if he had one to put it together on, didn’t think about that. May try him again
    NP. My favorite 51 is the B/C especially with the Malcom Hood.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You might get lucky and score one at the national matches on the Commercial Row. They often sell blems, etc.. there.

That goes for all the vendors, including SAI.. who you normally absolutely can't get a receiver from.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    You might get lucky and score one at the national matches on the Commercial Row. They often sell blems, etc.. there.

That goes for all the vendors, including SAI.. who you normally absolutely can't get a receiver from.
    I haven't seen one at the NM in a few years, but the trip to Perry is worth it regardless

Top Bottom