• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot was always a cool show to go watch. You could watch some of the historic guns shot, rent one, enjoy the gun show etc. Since Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot stopped, I was wondering if there is one in Indiana? The gun show was cool too, but I don't know if there is a similar gun show close that has all the cool things offered by the tons of vendors at Knob Creek. They ran it over 50 years, I understand them wanting to retire but it would be nice to have an alternative close to home.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot was always a cool show to go watch. You could watch some of the historic guns shot, rent one, enjoy the gun show etc. Since Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot stopped, I was wondering if there is one in Indiana? The gun show was cool too, but I don't know if there is a similar gun show close that has all the cool things offered by the tons of vendors at Knob Creek. They ran it over 50 years, I understand them wanting to retire but it would be nice to have an alternative close to home.

Not the same thing, but the INGO events at Proteq normally have machine guns. Unfortunately I missed the last few events, but I got to shoot a full auto G17, mp5sd, FAL, and UZI during the last event I went to. Also great company and great food. I hope to make it to the next one this fall. I dont have any FA, but I'll bring some suppressed guns to share.

Top Bottom