• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blazer1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    South Bend
    I was excited today I was supposed to get some AK parts and 30rnd. FAL mags ( that I really wanted to try out for function). I ordered them about 2 weeks ago so I was pumped they were coming in today. I got home went to the front door stopped dumbfounded as no package in sight. Ups said it was delivered at 3 we got snow all day till about noon. So the dective in me kicks in I cant find a single track in the snow other than my own going to or from the house. I looked on the porch no impression from a package in the snow. Ups still stated it was delivered to my correct address. I even checked with my nieghbors none of them had it by mistake. Two of my neighbors are little old ladies that know everything that goes on in the neighbor hood they said they only saw fedex. With all the dishonest people out there makes me wonder is some one got their holiday bonus. lol Has anyone else had problems getting packages that have gun/firearms in the return address? Guess it might be time to invest in a security camera this has really got me bummed out.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've just had an important package I paid 2nd Day Air for not get delivered at all, even though it was on the delivery truck twice. When I picked it up myself, they told me if the driver runs out of time before he can deliver, he has to bring all packages back to the facility before closing to ensure safekeeping.

I've seen often where they say it was delivered, but it really wasn't even attempted. Good luck, call em.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I was excited today I was supposed to get some AK parts and 30rnd. FAL mags ( that I really wanted to try out for function). I ordered them about 2 weeks ago so I was pumped they were coming in today. I got home went to the front door stopped dumbfounded as no package in sight. Ups said it was delivered at 3 we got snow all day till about noon. So the dective in me kicks in I cant find a single track in the snow other than my own going to or from the house. I looked on the porch no impression from a package in the snow. Ups still stated it was delivered to my correct address. I even checked with my nieghbors none of them had it by mistake. Two of my neighbors are little old ladies that know everything that goes on in the neighbor hood they said they only saw fedex. With all the dishonest people out there makes me wonder is some one got their holiday bonus. lol Has anyone else had problems getting packages that have gun/firearms in the return address? Guess it might be time to invest in a security camera this has really got me bummed out.

Did you ask UPS to verify the address they had on the package? I would talk to the driver and ask him, maybe he remembers and can shed some light on it. may have been dropped one street over at the same house number.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I deal with UPS/FedX daily and trust neither! I've watched them drop flat screen tvs out of the back of the trucks and throw packages around to make room. I would never have anything delivered without a signature. It's worth the few extra dollars.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I called them and they insisted it was left at the front door of my address. Looks like I am out of luck.

Welcome, but you suck at this. You didn't sign for it, then you don't pay for it. ;)

Call your credit card company and cancel payment. Call the shipper. But this time, with balls. ;)

Man up!!!!

flhultra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    corydon area
    I work on a shipping dock ups comes in daily, I sign for x pakages.
    I make sure the count is correct, but hours later when you can get around to see what it is.
    there are about 2 to 5 packages a week that is some other buisiness.

blazer1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    South Bend
    Well I got my package someone left it on my door while I was out for about an hour this evening box was half way open buy everything was inside.

MrBBQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Well I got my package someone left it on my door while I was out for about an hour this evening box was half way open buy everything was inside.

Glad to hear it arrived safely. Holiday deliveries tend to be bad because there are a lot of temporary drivers covering unfamiliar routes. I had a "new" driver last year hide a box behind shrubs in the front yard so it was out of sight. Problem was it was so out of sight that I couldn't find it.

If they didn't offer to do this, have them issue a tracer for the package next time. The driver usually gets a message to go find the box.

Top Bottom