• ...and so much more!
  • atm-inc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Training opportunities.

A disclosure: I'm associated with Active Trauma Management, Inc.

If you've been interested in learning how to treat major to moderate trauma between the time it happens and when EMS (emergency medical services, paramedics) arrive, there are some training opportunities coming up in the Indianapolis area this summer.

In a nutshell, there are 2 courses coming up. The first is for the worst case scenario, the second is for some of the moderate (and major) injuries you can encounter just being around guns (or sharp things) and people (see the web site for more complete info).

• Trauma Care 1 and 2 - what to do in the event of violent trauma, active shooter, home invasion, or robbery. We cover some of the fundamental principles of security, moving to a patient, then treating the patient.
    • Range Safety Trauma Care 1 and 2 - we look at some of the day to day moderate to severe injuries you can run into whenever you have people mixed with firearms (or sharp things). We also look at assisting you with a range emergency plan and assembling a first aid bag.

We have courses scheduled for the Indianapolis area over the summer, the dates are at the end of this post. We hope that you take a few minutes to look over the web page, and if you have any questions please send us an e-mail (info@activetraumamanagement.com, we’re not on this forum consistently), I try to reply within 24-48 hours.

Thanks.

Welcome to Active Trauma Management!
    info@activetraumamanagement.com

July 9, 2011 Range Safety Trauma Care 1 Indianapolis, IN
    July 23, 2011 Trauma Care 1 & 2 Morristown, IN

see web site for more classes

Last edited:

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Popped over to your website and saw bunch of pictures I recognized from a discussion on wound treatment on another forum, then I saw your staff list and knew why.

Good to see you guys here, we need more medical training providers in the area. This is probably one of the most important, and under represented areas of training around.

Tinman....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I know you guys!

Welcome to INGO!

Training opportunities.

A disclosure: I'm associated with Active Trauma Management, Inc.

If you've been interested in learning how to treat major to moderate trauma between the time it happens and when EMS (emergency medical services, paramedics) arrive, there are some training opportunities coming up in the Indianapolis area this summer.

In a nutshell, there are 2 courses coming up. The first is for the worst case scenario, the second is for some of the moderate (and major) injuries you can encounter just being around guns (or sharp things) and people (see the web site for more complete info).

• Trauma Care 1 and 2 - what to do in the event of violent trauma, active shooter, home invasion, or robbery. We cover some of the fundamental principles of security, moving to a patient, then treating the patient.
    • Range Safety Trauma Care 1 and 2 - we look at some of the day to day moderate to severe injuries you can run into whenever you have people mixed with firearms (or sharp things). We also look at assisting you with a range emergency plan and assembling a first aid bag.
    We have courses scheduled for the Indianapolis area over the summer, the dates are at the end of this post. We hope that you take a few minutes to look over the web page, and if you have any questions please send us an e-mail (info@activetraumamanagement.com, we’re not on this forum consistently), I try to reply within 24-48 hours.

Thanks.

Welcome to Active Trauma Management!
    info@activetraumamanagement.com

July 9, 2011 Range Safety Trauma Care 1 Indianapolis, IN
    July 23, 2011 Trauma Care 1 & 2 Morristown, IN

see web site for more classes

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Good to see you guys here, we need more medical training providers in the area. This is probably one of the most important, and under represented areas of training around.

Tinman....

Agreed 100%.

Trauma medical and driving are two areas often undertrained.

atm-inc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks for all of the welcome messages! Especially the ones from the other trainers!

Rhino, yep. It's a small world after all. I'll see you in August if not sooner.

Top Bottom