• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    He secretly stashed that gun away, knowing that someday the time would be right to get it out and use it.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Thought the were no guns allowed in UK

I actually looked into this when I was thinking about moving there two years ago.. Basically, you can own a single shot rifle in any caliber, but a semi auto or pump action rifle is only allowed in .22. Only muzzle loading handguns are permitted. The Great Britain Olympic pistol team actually isn't allowed to practice in the UK because of this.:n00b: Shotguns can be owned as long as the mag/tube capacity doesn't exceed 2 shells. There is also a Firearm Certificate or Shotgun Certificate required for anyone looking to purchase each type. Why do you think I still live here?!:rockwoot:

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I actually looked into this when I was thinking about moving there two years ago.. Basically, you can own a single shot rifle in any caliber, but a semi auto or pump action rifle is only allowed in .22. Only muzzle loading handguns are permitted. The Great Britain Olympic pistol team actually isn't allowed to practice in the UK because of this.:n00b: Shotguns can be owned as long as the mag/tube capacity doesn't exceed 2 shells. There is also a Firearm Certificate or Shotgun Certificate required for anyone looking to purchase each type. Why do you think I still live here?!:rockwoot:

Well at least everyone is safe there. I kid, I kid.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    “It was as big as my thumbnail. I’d tried all sorts of things, but it wouldn’t go. I didn’t expect to lose my finger – there was nothing left of it.”

Here's your sign:):

I'll bet he's glad he tried this remedy on his finger first instead of going straight to those pesky genital warts.

Top Bottom