• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steepo17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    NE Indpls
    Just read another news story of an adult abusing a child (a 4 year old was killed as a result). My opinion, there should be a mandatory death penalty for anyone that is guilty of child abuse, child molestation, aggravated child neglect or aggravated child endangerment. Just give me 5 minutes with them alone in a room.....

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Just read another news story of an adult abusing a child (a 4 year old was killed as a result). My opinion, there should be a mandatory death penalty for anyone that is guilty of child abuse, child molestation, aggravated child neglect or aggravated child endangerment. Just give me 5 minutes with them alone in a room.....

I'm generally against capital punishment, but I didn't shed a tear when Jeffery Dalmer was beat dead with a mop handle by an inmate, or when the Catholic priest was killed by another. I wouldn't sentence a child molester to death, but neither would I afford them additional protections in prison. I would release all child molesters into the general population. Even murderers have mothers, sisters, daughters and nieces.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    As you hope for their death, remember that this particular crime has a history of false convictions.
    i know, but there are some truly heinous individuals out there (like the four men that raped and tortured a boy for over a year) that need to be put down

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    i know, but there are some truly heinous individuals out there (like the four men that raped and tortured a boy for over a year) that need to be put down

As others have said, they'll get theirs in any sort of a just hereafter, why hurry them along? As evil and twisted as these people are, I don't believe the state has the right to kill them. Let them rot, hell is coming soon enough.....

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    As others have said, they'll get theirs in any sort of a just hereafter, why hurry them along? As evil and twisted as these people are, I don't believe the state has the right to kill them. Let them rot, hell is coming soon enough.....
    wouldn't letting their victims decide their fate be a bit more appropriate?

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    i just don't see the justification in spending thousands of dollars in taxpayers money each year to keep each one of these scumbags breathing, just my opinion

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    i just don't see the justification in spending thousands of dollars in taxpayers money each year to keep each one of these scumbags breathing, just my opinion

Costs about 15x that to try to kill them. Let the convict justice system work it out. Costs nothing.

Top Bottom